| Graduation Day and the crew - Left: Aaron, Anna, Fati's husband, Fatima, Taniya, Davin |
Okay, Since the last update, I wanted to blog about a lot of different things, but my busy school schedule (and now work schedule) really got in the way.
Some ideas that I don't think I'll ever blog about but I'm mini-blogging about here include: sacrificing goats for Eid and skinning them for dinner (which took place in Oct), I'm sure there was some interesting event in the fall like the Corn field expedition I led around to get all the check marks, applying for a job, getting a job, starting a job, graduation - yay, other feats unmentionable and forgotten.
Well, rather than bore you with details about all of that and put in a whole bunch of pictures that would've been cool, I'll spare you all of that and just include one or two things that might have been interesting to you bloggers out there.
I've decided that this blogging stuff is a lot of work and if you write too much, no one will read it. So... I'm done because most of you already have had an ADD "episode" by now and have probably switched to another tab to look up something else, like Eid or corn maze or most likely goat.I'll have to include updates about my work travels later. They haven't been nearly as cool as Eid obviously was.

That blood on your hands is from skinning an animal? How manly. For some reason the movie Contagion has come to mind...
ReplyDelete