Why I love weddings.
I think that a family wedding is so much more than good food, drinks, gifts and fun. Its all about family.
For many people, family may not be such a big deal, but I find that it is for me.
I don't know if most people can't stand their families or what, but I love my family. We do have our variety across the board, every individual is different, but we all gel pretty good into a family unit and there is a lot of love there. If you don't think that stuff exists, maybe you should come hang out with me and mines cause we've got the real deal. Love, I guess that's what its all about....
no matter what you're marrying into...
Not that my family is any better, but I did grab some quick snapshots of the bride and groom.


These Pictures are of my Sister's wedding.
Yup we got some redneck chickens chilling with these good ol' North Carolina folk.


And these lovely photos are of my brother's wedding. We had the best open house event EVAR!!! Until the storm hit...
Weddings... Lots of love and explaining to concerned relatives about why your younger brother is getting married before you... At least I've gotten to know my family better!!!
I think that a family wedding is so much more than good food, drinks, gifts and fun. Its all about family.
For many people, family may not be such a big deal, but I find that it is for me.
I don't know if most people can't stand their families or what, but I love my family. We do have our variety across the board, every individual is different, but we all gel pretty good into a family unit and there is a lot of love there. If you don't think that stuff exists, maybe you should come hang out with me and mines cause we've got the real deal. Love, I guess that's what its all about....no matter what you're marrying into...
Not that my family is any better, but I did grab some quick snapshots of the bride and groom.


These Pictures are of my Sister's wedding.
Yup we got some redneck chickens chilling with these good ol' North Carolina folk.


And these lovely photos are of my brother's wedding. We had the best open house event EVAR!!! Until the storm hit...
Weddings... Lots of love and explaining to concerned relatives about why your younger brother is getting married before you... At least I've gotten to know my family better!!!

Haha! I'm sorry you have to try to explain the unexplainable to concerned relatives! I do think it's funny though that you constantly get hammered with that question :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Thanks Ashleigh.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I am used to it now and I don't mind so much.
Besides, I've gotten to know my family better.
I would definitely be the guy with the dog and cut off sleeves for his wedding day.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the quote! I think I'm plenty patient and I've been praying for a longtime... especially that I'll find her sooner rather than later.
Well you better start working on that mullet as well. It's all about the business in the front and the party in the back!! Lol
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sure you'll find her soon enough ^^
~little t