What up peeps!!!!
Its about time I created a blog.
Its about time I created a blog.
This was originally for school, but has changed to be something that I've wanted to do.
whatevah ya know...
whatevah ya know...
Class is just one of those typical high stress writing things that are so much fun.
Here goes for my first blog.
Also, click on the fish to feed them food. Its not an ad. Please, they're hungry.
You get bonus points if you find the Black Ninja Fish!!!!
They steal yo food when you're not lookin'!
Also, click on the fish to feed them food. Its not an ad. Please, they're hungry.
You get bonus points if you find the Black Ninja Fish!!!!
They steal yo food when you're not lookin'!
You're bluffing! There is no black ninja fish! I've been feeding your fishies for the past half hour!!!
ReplyDelete~little t
Glad you finally found the Ninja Fish!!!
ReplyDeleteWell it took me awhile to realize the water was black too lol
ReplyDeletemove your mouse very slowly...and they'll show up.
ReplyDelete